Let's play Whack-A-Troll

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 11:06:58 PST 2016

On Tue, 13 Dec 2016 16:50:54 +0000
me03w at riseup.net wrote:

> On 2016-12-12 18:00, Razer wrote:
>
> > I believe it's intentional and targeted because it seemed
> > to begin in earnest after most people on the list essentially
> > supported @ioerror when he was institutionally slandered by a few
> > individuals at TorProject.

	What cute proof that razer is a delusional shitbag. The
	corrupt, pentagon financed appelbaum wasn't just 'slandered' by
	a A FEW 'individuals' at tor inc. Actually he was kicked out by
	the VAST MAJORITY of his tor pals. Hardly surprising since they
	are all corrupt to the core and wouldn't exactly object to
	backstabbing one of 'their own'. Oh yes, those fine pentagon
	gentlemen are champions of freedom.

	As a side note I certainly sided with appelbaum as far as the
	feminazi bullshit against him was concerned. So your delusional
	theory doesn't even fit half the facts.

> > There's an agenda behind the people
> > posting crap here... and
> > it's not related to the crap they post.

	No doubt there's an agenda behind all the torbots for instance.
	And that obviously includes you razer. And your agenda certainly
	has a fair amount of trolling in it as well. That's why you an
	anti-libertarian state commie are here.

>     I had not noticed the correlation.

	There isn't any.