Fwd: [NATURAL_DEFENCE] SECRET U.S.A. TORTURE NETWORK

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Tue Dec 13 09:58:19 PST 2016

On 12/13/2016 09:39 AM, Steve Kinney wrote:

> On 12/13/2016 04:05 AM, grarpamp wrote:
> > ---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: ECOTERRA Intl.
> > <office at ecoterra-international.org> Date: Tue, Dec 13, 2016 at
> > 12:03 AM Subject: [NATURAL_DEFENCE] SECRET U.S.A. TORTURE NETWORK
> > To: MAILHUB <mailhub at ecoterra.net>
>
> This is regrettable:
>
> > RELATED: To publish research findings like the above soon might be
> > banned in the USA see:
> > http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-10/senate-quietly-passes-counter
> ing-disinformation-and-propaganda-act

> recently read the full text of this Act, which is very brief.  It
> creates a new de facto ministry of propaganda in the State Department,
> tasked to wage political warfare against foreign audiences through
> propaganda placements and campaigns.  The act creates no authorities
> for domestic censorship.  I would call assertions to the contrary
> "disinformation" as the text of the bill is brief and unambiguous -
> although its mandates certainly will result in distribution of
> disinformation to U.S. audiences through private sector propaganda
> organs, censorship is no part of the mission described.  Claims that
> S.2692, the "Countering Information Warfare Act of 2016" creates
> authorities for domestic censorship are very damaging to the
> credibility of anyone making such claims.
>
> Also regrettable:  ITHACA does not seem to have a web presence of any
> kind, which leaves reporting on their activities in the hands of
> "fringe" press outlets who will, as noted above, poison the narrative
> by presenting it in a context of prejudicial commentary and
> disinformation.
>
> I have seen extensive documentation and anecdotal evidence that
> strongly validates the gross systemic abuses the quoted ITHACA press
> release describes.  I consider /all/ Court ordered custodial
> relationships components of the Prison Industrial Complex.  U.S.
> Courts turn a blind eye to endemic criminal abuse of the human "cash
> cow commodities" created by Court order, to protect their own
> reputations.  This behavior makes the Court an accessory to these
> acts, and establishes a feedback loop of perverse incentives that
> makes legal remedies effectively impossible.  Instances of kickbacks
> and corruption only exacerbate this already intolerable systemic disorde
> r.

Also note the law that prohibited US government agencies from
propagandizing US citizens in the US (originally meant to control RFE/RL
et al content from being distributed in the US) was quietly removed from
the books a few years ago.

> de facto ministry of propaganda in the State Department,

At the Pentagon Doug Feith ran it... The OSP/I.

DO remember what the RumBum said:

“And then there was the Office of Strategic Influence. You may recall
that. And ‘oh my goodness gracious isn’t that terrible, Henny Penny the
sky is going to fall.’ I went down that next day and said fine, if you
want to savage this thing fine I’ll give you the corpse. There’s the
name. You can have the name, but I’m gonna keep doing every single thing
that needs to be done and I have.”

Remember what Rumsfeld said every time your government says they’ll stop
doing anything in response to public demand, including stopping the NSA
from spying on us.

They NEVER EVER EVER STOP lying to us and spying on us.

With the media as accomplice... From 2002:
> A search of the Nexis database indicates that no major U.S. media
> outlets– no national broadcast television news shows, no major U.S.
> newspapers, no wire services or major magazines– have reported
> Rumsfeld’s remarks.
http://fair.org/press-release/the-office-of-strategic-influence-is-gone-but-are-its-programs-in-place/

Note that the Defense Department page with that Iraq War briefing
garners a 404 error today. I checked it last year and it WAS there.

My posting on the National Security Archive's "Special Plans and Double
Meanings: Controversies over Deception, Intelligence, and Policy
Counterterrorism, National Security Archive Electronic Briefing Book No.
456"

http://auntieimperial.tumblr.com/post/77602215446

Rr