Aaron Swartz - the real reason he was murdered

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Dec 11 23:58:30 PST 2016

On Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 03:26:57PM +1100, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 03:27:07AM -0000, &&cheeez wrote:
> > > Zedron:
> > > So the real reason Aaron Swartz was murdered, first time I've seen this:
> > > https://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?p=13827231&postcount=164
> > >
> > > tldr: he found a mother load; for those with conscience, this stuff is
> > > hard to even read
> >
> > Lol, now wee no whut Syverson, et al, ment wen anonymoosly orderd "pizza"
> > over Torr -
> >
> > https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-talk/2015-August/038681.html
>
> "
> However, when we discussed the motivations with [ONR and CIA] managers
> we talked about mitigating leaks from things like "The Pizza Channel"
> "
>
> Because "of course" it's only when "Pizza" gets leaked, that this
> "problem of public publishing" becomes something that must be
> "mitigated" - to protect those ("elites") involved in the production
> of said "Pizza".
>

> This is why some crimes must never be published boys and girls -
> to protect you all from evil predators who might go to jail if they
> were otherwise identified in such leaks.
>

> Just as well --those-- crimes are too vile to publish.

To be sure:

The flip counter other side of the same coin of course is
that the unwashed sheeple masses get to prance around
in a Safe Space Pious Bubble,
aka ostrich syndrome.

   "So the wrong-doer cannot do wrong without the hidden will
    of you all."
   Kahlil Gibran
   On Crime and Punishment
   http://www.katsandogz.com/oncrime.html

   "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil"
   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_wise_monkeys

Though many seem to be these days, Ann Barnhardt ain't no f'ing coward!
   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZUfzFxT54I
   https://www.truthorfiction.com/ann-barnhardt/

Her Bergoglio rant would fit right in round these parts :)
   http://www.barnhardt.biz/2016/12/09/obligatory-antipapal-feces-eating-sexual-fetish-post/

--
* Certified Deplorable Neo-Nazi Fake News Hunter (TM)(C)(R)
* Executive Director of Triggers, Ministry of Winning