Aaron Swartz - the real reason he was murdered

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Dec 11 20:26:57 PST 2016

On Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 03:27:07AM -0000, &&cheeez wrote:
> > Zedron:
> > So the real reason Aaron Swartz was murdered, first time I've seen this:
> > https://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?p=13827231&postcount=164
> >
> > tldr: he found a mother load; for those with conscience, this stuff is
> > hard to even read
>
> Lol, now wee no whut Syverson, et al, ment wen anonymoosly orderd "pizza"
> over Torr -
>
> https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-talk/2015-August/038681.html

"
However, when we discussed the motivations with [ONR and CIA] managers
we talked about mitigating leaks from things like "The Pizza Channel"
"

Because "of course" it's only when "Pizza" gets leaked, that this
"problem of public publishing" becomes something that must be
"mitigated" - to protect those ("elites") involved in the production
of said "Pizza".

This is why some crimes must never be published boys and girls -
to protect you all from evil predators who might go to jail if they
were otherwise identified in such leaks.

Just as well --those-- crimes are too vile to publish.

Nice to see Sean K Quinn "rising" to the challenge of ... promoting
such discussion? Please Shawne! Think of the children and shut this
convo down! Because, yeah that's right, Z's just trying to "hurt"
people by talking bout it all - such a nasty, deplorable person!

--
       Proud Deplorable Neo-Nazi
       Proud Deplorable Fake News

* How Liberal Lefties view the world: