Aaron Swartz - the real reason he was murdered

Shawn K. Quinn skquinn at rushpost.com
Sun Dec 11 18:28:47 PST 2016

On 12/11/2016 08:18 PM, Mirimir wrote:
> So, as with any troll, it's best to ignore him. Rather than call for
> moderation, why not just filter his messages? I would never have seen
> this, except that Ceci redacted his name. So why should I care what Z_n
> or other trolls write to this list? I can't control their speech, and I
> believe that attempting it would be immoral.

Because the list as a whole is devalued by the continued lack of
moderation. This is not whitesupremistneonazipunks, this is cypherpunks.
I am not challenging his freedom of speech, but this is not the forum
for that. It would be perfectly on-topic for a neo-nazi or KKK list.
That is not this list!

http://www.rantroulette.com
http://www.skqrecordquest.com