"total breakdown of fabric of society"

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 00:12:20 PST 2016

On Dec 10, 2016 4:21 AM, "Z____n H_____s" <z_n at freedbms.net> wrote:

> If your hypothalamus is not yet too coated with flourocilic acid, you
might even be able to contribute intelligently to this discussion.

Oh, wait!  Is this racist, very prejudiced and limited creature really
daring to question Rr's intelligence?  Hahahahaha!!!  ;D

Now I will laugh until the sleep arrives...  Little unexpected life gifts.
:)

You know, I can question J__n and Rr's ethics, their aggressiveness, some
of their stupid ideas and their horrible sturbbonness  (exactly like mine,
haha!),  but I still think they are intelligent guys and I still like them
a bit because their 'B side' is sensible and both can be pretty sweet and
kind.

I don't think the same about Zzz.  He always mentions heart, soul, love,
honor, a lot of important things for me, but it always sounds so fake and
hypocrite.  He is always pretending to be an 'intellectual activist', but
is not convincing.  Neither 'intellectual', nor 'activist'.  And definitely
not interesting or fun, even trying hard.  :(