"total breakdown of fabric of society"

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Dec 9 23:21:24 PST 2016

On Thu, Dec 08, 2016 at 06:53:16AM -0800, Razer wrote:
> On 12/08/2016 01:10 AM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:

> >> As I was saying:
> >>
> >> Forward (Progressive US Jewish news)
> >>
> >> ‘Alt Right’ Leader Silences Rabbi by Tying White Supremacy to Zionism
> >> http://forward.com/news/356336/watch-alt-right-leader-leaves-rabbi-speechless-by-likening-white-supremacy/
> > Well played, Spencer!
>

> There's nothing to 'play' idiot.
>
> Zionism has ALWAYS been an emanation Jewish SOCIETY'S fascism, and
> Alt-Right has ALWAY been American SOCIETY'S Fascism, and you're not
> making your own point, "If you hate the Alt-Right you must be an
> anti-semite."
>
> Because Zionism has no more to do with being Jewish than alt-right has
> to do with being American.
>
> They're simply "Site-Specific" Fascist tendencies that LEECH.
>
> I want to make sure understand that word "LEECH" Zen ... It means,
> intrinsically, NOT part of.
>
> Zionism is attached to judaism, like a diseased blood-filled tick.

((("Razer"))),

Hundreds (if not 1000s) of Zionist and Jewish organizations, NGOs, not
for profits, etc around the world (not yet even speaking of the
"Reserve" banks of every country in the world and most of the 'retail'
banks as well), support Israel, and implicitly or even explicitly
support:

 - Zionism,

 - self-determination for Jews,

 - closed borders for Israel - the Jewish "ethno-state",

 - ethnic supremacy of Jews,

 - the ongoing war since 1948 of the Jewish ethnic cleansing of
   Palestine and parts of Syria and Jordan (both Muslims and
   Christians being "ethnicly cleansed"),

 - opposition to Jewish inter-marriage with other races,

 - various specific horrific and shocking Talmudic and Toranic
   "foundations",

 - etc etc etc...

And on the flip side,

 - NOT ONE of these organizations support self-determination for
   European folk,

 - nor support ANY European ethno-state

all support only a rigid policy of Western nation's' "open borders"!

Like it or not, this conversation has begun (in the public
consciousness) and ain't nothin gonna stop it this time...

If your hypothalamus is not yet too coated with flourocilic acid,
you might even be able to contribute intelligently to this
discussion.

If nothing else, we shall continue to enjoy the spastic lame stream
media meltdown - even a pizza parlour crisis actor and Hillary Clinton
got trotted out to try to quell the ongoing #pizzagate inquiry by
the people, since "fake news" is just so ... fake .. they need "true
authorities" to set the record straight  :)

More "Sony Playstation" leaks are coming :D

Amazing times...

http://www.dailystormer.com/speechless-texas-am-rabbi-writes-article-about-indefensible-jewish-dichotomy/

--
* Certified Deplorable Neo-Nazi Fake News Hunter (TM)(C)(R)
* Executive Director of Triggers, Ministry of Winning