WTFDYTYD [was: "Is Zennan Harkness in the best interest of Cypherpunks?" - General Razer Ray]

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 06:10:29 PST 2016

On Dec 9, 2016 9:58 AM, "John Newman" <jnn at synfin.org> wrote:

> I remain curious - how much does the FSB pay Zen to disrupt the list with
his bullshit?

> OR, is he "ideological"? ;)
>
> In any case, best strategy is to treat like any other troll, and ignore.

Well, I almost answered to rooty that, obviously, the only way of getting
laid naked with Zzz is in a mass grave, not in a bed.  Hygiene questions,
you know.  ;)

And I do like men.  My favorite birds are cocks, not parrots!  :P

Then, I remembered very old and traditional Japanese ghost legends about
warriors corpses moving alone to another place when feeling sad or lonely.
Their souls, stronger than the physical death, suffering and missing their
birthplaces, homelands and families because they died alone, pretty far
from their loved ones in stupid battles and wars.  Some of them become
'oni', a kind of 'evil spirit' because of the anger and the frustration.  A
strong unfair pain can destroy the spirit, corrupt the soul and break the
heart.

So, my body would probably avoid to be buried with Zzz, even in a mass
grave during the Third World War.   :P

The most strange thing is Zzz really likes to pretend being a 'poor
victim', never understood for 'inferior human beings' like us.  He really
wants to be recognized as an 'intellectual guy', but being a too verbiage
person doesn't mean intelligence and a real intelligent person would notice
it easily.  Why is he so slow?  :-/