Breitbart n' shit

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Dec 7 11:24:34 PST 2016

On Wed, Dec 07, 2016 at 07:01:32PM +0000, jim bell wrote:
>  From: Shawn K. Quinn <skquinn at rushpost.com>
> On 12/06/2016 10:46 PM, Razer wrote:
> >> The folks at Weather.com have asked Breitbart to kindly stop using their
> >> data to create #FakeNews.
> >
> >> https://weather.com/news/news/breitbart-misleads-americans-climate-change
> >
> >> ROTF!
>
> >Good for them. We need more real news, and less fake news.
>
> We could agree with THAT, but I happen to believe that the main
> American sources of fake newsare ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS, CNN, MSNBC, and
> many others, called the "MSM".
>
>  We saw in the recent election seasonthat these organizations were
> tending to avoid covering things that were negative to Hillary
> Clinton.This was particularly true once the Wikileaks leaks became
> heavy, a couple of months before theelection, especially.  Sure,
> there's the "fake news" meme, but I don't recall a single email that
> camefrom the DNC/Podesta/Weiner camp that was claimed to have been
> "fake":  By and large, eventuallythe MSM simply refused to publicize
> them.

"But they're private companies, they can publish or not publisch as they
please, they have a right to maximise profit and to execute their
political agendas. Same with Twitter shutting down 'hate speech'
accounts even though half all USAians uses Twitter. Free market."

--
* Certified Deplorable Neo-Nazi Fake News Hunter (TM)(C)(R)
* Executive Director of Triggers, Ministry of Winning