Breitbart n' shit

Mirimir mirimir at riseup.net
Wed Dec 7 11:40:49 PST 2016

On 12/07/2016 12:12 PM, John Newman wrote:

> On December 7, 2016 2:01:32 PM EST, jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>>

>> From: Shawn K. Quinn <skquinn at rushpost.com>

>> their
>>>

>> https://weather.com/news/news/breitbart-misleads-americans-climate-change

>>> Good for them. We need more real news, and less fake news.
>> We could agree with THAT, but I happen to believe that the main
>> American sources of fake newsare ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS, CNN, MSNBC, and
>> many others, called the "MSM".
>>  We saw in the recent election seasonthat these organizations were
>> tending to avoid covering things that were negative to Hillary
>> Clinton.This was particularly true once the Wikileaks leaks became
>> heavy, a couple of months before theelection, especially.  Sure,
>> there's the "fake news" meme, but I don't recall a single email that
>> camefrom the DNC/Podesta/Weiner camp that was claimed to have been
>> "fake":  By and large, eventuallythe MSM simply refused to publicize
>> them.
>

> There's no question the DNC fucked itself with its dirty shenanigans to fuck Sanders for Clinton, a fucking god awful candidate.
>
> That said, some of the fake news conspiratard shit has ended up causing a lunatic with a gun to go "investigating" ....  (Pizzagate HEH).  Nobody looks good in this election. Then again, I can't think of a counter example ;).  (Obama as first black president was mildly inspiring if you paid zero attention to the details eg his global assassination program, etc etc)

Obama isn't "Black", in any meaningful sense. He's certainly not
"African-American" in the traditional sense. His ancestors weren't
slaves in the US. His father was African, yes, but he was raised in
Hawaii by his white mother. So arguably, he's a typical upper-class
academic, who just happens to have black skin.

He did jump-start his political career in Chicago. And he did join a
radical Black church, whose pastor was at least sympathetic to Black
Nationalism. But that was arguably just a cynical ploy to infiltrate the
community, and start building his political base. And he dumped them
quickly after going national.

Now if they had elected Wyclef Jean ;)