Intro/Projects

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 03:30:52 PST 2016

On Dec 6, 2016 4:09 AM, "Elle Phent" <reepublikkkan at sigaint.org> wrote:

> > Charles Fox:
> > I'm not an anarchist
>
> This isn't anarchist list
>
> This is christian conservitive pro-russian list

I am not a "Christian Conservative Pro-Russia" person.  Charles can be
exactly who he wants to be and he is and always will be completely free to
make part of this list, little troll.

Charles, we have members with all kinds of personal and political
convictions.  I like to say it is an "anarchist list" because usually
cypherpunks want deep social and political changes, with no interference of
governments.

Otherwise, you will see a lot of strange and polemic political positions
here.  This list is almost a "Political Kama Sutra", with hundreds of
different positions and some of them are pretty 'curious' or terribly
bizarre, haha!!  ;)

It's The Cypherpunk's Manifesto:  <
http://www.activism.net/cypherpunk/manifesto.html>

"We cannot expect governments, corporations, or other large, faceless
organizations to grant us privacy out of their beneficence."

> > please forgive me.
>
> Only Jebus can forgive you

There is absolutely nothing to be forgiven, Charles.  You have your
personal convictions and you don't need to be an anarchist or the best
mega-hyper-wow-master of cryptography to deserve our respect.

There is no absolute truth or knowledge in the world.  :)