USA Universities learn the consequences of disrespecting free speech

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Mon Dec 5 17:48:03 PST 2016

> On Dec 5, 2016, at 8:30 PM, Cecilia Tanaka <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Dec 5, 2016 9:54 PM, "rooty" <arpspoof at protonmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Marina - please remove yourself from the list. You are no longer wanted here -
>
> What the fu¢k are you saying, rooty?  Are you crazy?  Who are you to judge if Marina is wanted here or not?

Don't feed the rootys.  Razer might accuse you of multiple personality syndrome ;)

I agree the list is toxic. Juan's attacks are way over the top. His brand of toxicity pales in comparison to Zen though - a more pointless, dishonest, BORING racist caricature would be hard to make up.  Notice how he mostly responds to himself?

No doubt the aggressive bullying and "my way or the highway" tactics are stifling discussion. Anyway, fuck it. Every dog has his day.