USA Universities learn the consequences of disrespecting free speech

Marina Brown catskillmarina at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 15:40:29 PST 2016

On 12/05/2016 06:33 PM, Cecilia Tanaka wrote:
> On Dec 5, 2016 7:54 PM, "Cecilia Tanaka" <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
> <mailto:cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com>> wrote:
>>
>> On Dec 5, 2016 7:31 PM, "Shawn K. Quinn" <skquinn at rushpost.com
> <mailto:skquinn at rushpost.com>> wrote:
>> >
>> > Moderator, please remove Mr. Harkness from the list for repeated ad
> hominem attacks.
>>
>> Shawn, if I am not mistaken, there is no moderator here.  Don't feed
> the trolls, let them starving until the death.
>
> I am against the moderation in a cypherpunk, anarchist list, but it
> doesn't mean I support coward agressions and 'ad hominem' offenses.
>
> Haters and bullies are always cowards and, usually, pretty stupid and
> limited in several senses.  When they have no rational arguments,
> absolutely no reason, they attack, trying to 'win' discussions at any cost.
>
> Personally, I would rather be ravaged by wild beasts than waste my time
> again with dishonest and contraditory liars like Zzz and Juan, but it is
> your choice only, Shawn.
>
> Whether these trolls' parents didn't teach them good manners and about
> respect and moral integrity, the life will be their teacher, not me.
>
> Good luck, Shawn.  Wish you patience and serenity.

I miss the list the way it was back in the 90's. Sure there were fights
but there was so much more content now it just seems to be the trolls.

I learned so much back in the early days of the list. That is why i came
back here.

Well i'll hang around a bit more after filtering some and see what comes
of it.

--- M