USA Universities learn the consequences of disrespecting free speech

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 15:33:08 PST 2016

On Dec 5, 2016 7:54 PM, "Cecilia Tanaka" <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Dec 5, 2016 7:31 PM, "Shawn K. Quinn" <skquinn at rushpost.com> wrote:
> >
> > Moderator, please remove Mr. Harkness from the list for repeated ad
hominem attacks.

> Shawn, if I am not mistaken, there is no moderator here.  Don't feed the
trolls, let them starving until the death.

I am against the moderation in a cypherpunk, anarchist list, but it doesn't
mean I support coward agressions and 'ad hominem' offenses.

Haters and bullies are always cowards and, usually, pretty stupid and
limited in several senses.  When they have no rational arguments,
absolutely no reason, they attack, trying to 'win' discussions at any cost.

Personally, I would rather be ravaged by wild beasts than waste my time
again with dishonest and contraditory liars like Zzz and Juan, but it is
your choice only, Shawn.

Whether these trolls' parents didn't teach them good manners and about
respect and moral integrity, the life will be their teacher, not me.

Good luck, Shawn.  Wish you patience and serenity.