USA Universities learn the consequences of disrespecting free speech

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Dec 5 14:28:00 PST 2016

On Mon, Dec 05, 2016 at 09:04:37AM -0600, Shawn K. Quinn wrote:
> On 12/05/2016 08:44 AM, Razer wrote:
> > DUDE You're arguing for the FREE Market system.
> >
> > Despite their lips moving making sounds that they are the most ardent
> > supporters of Fre Markets, Most of the Libertarians I've met or read
> > only believe in Free Markets when it's 'free' the way THEY want it to be
> > free.
> >
> > Kelloggs, a multinational corporation that OWNS MARKETS could give no
> > shits about a pissant little blog like Breitbart. One of their ad people
> > probably thought it might be a good way to pick up a few more customers
> > who'd buy healthyflakes at the local Prepper supply house, but it became
> > a liability... It's history.
>
> Dude... I'm not arguing for anything. I'm simply explaining the way
> things work in the corporate world, particularly regarding advertising
> and the decisions behind it (I worked in marketing for a while and some
> would say in a way I still do). I'm not saying I like it or that I'm an
> advocate of it. There is a huge difference.

Shawn, you are a deceiver.

One could hold the hypothetical view that your numerous willful
deceptions and persistent talking at crossed purposes, arises
pursuant to employment compromise or other compromise within you.

Totally hypothetical conspiracy theory of course ...

--
   Certified  Deplorable  Fake  News  Nazi (TM)(C)(R)
     Executive Director of Vice, Ministry of Winning