USA Universities learn the consequences of disrespecting free speech

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 11:17:39 PST 2016

	Congrats Cecilia. That's ONE message against your friend quinn
	and for freedom. But you've written more than one message
	praising the little fascist quinn, so I'm not too impressed,
	sorry.

	And you fowarded two more messages in which you agree with the
	'no moderation' policy for this list. That's good.

	But yesterday you clearly stated, again, that the if the tor
	mafia censors 'their' list, that's  because it is  "Their list,
	their rules." - So you clearly side with the totalitarians from
	the pentagon in that case. And so your defense of freedom of
	speech is rather limited and selective.