USA Universities learn the consequences of disrespecting free speech

Shawn K. Quinn skquinn at rushpost.com
Mon Dec 5 07:04:37 PST 2016

On 12/05/2016 08:44 AM, Razer wrote:
> DUDE You're arguing for the FREE Market system.
>
> Despite their lips moving making sounds that they are the most ardent
> supporters of Fre Markets, Most of the Libertarians I've met or read
> only believe in Free Markets when it's 'free' the way THEY want it to be
> free.
>
> Kelloggs, a multinational corporation that OWNS MARKETS could give no
> shits about a pissant little blog like Breitbart. One of their ad people
> probably thought it might be a good way to pick up a few more customers
> who'd buy healthyflakes at the local Prepper supply house, but it became
> a liability... It's history.

Dude... I'm not arguing for anything. I'm simply explaining the way
things work in the corporate world, particularly regarding advertising
and the decisions behind it (I worked in marketing for a while and some
would say in a way I still do). I'm not saying I like it or that I'm an
advocate of it. There is a huge difference.

I would not call Breitbart a "pissant little blog" anymore, not with the
way they are expanding.

http://www.rantroulette.com
http://www.skqrecordquest.com