reason vs. rationalization

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 21:14:16 PST 2016

On Sun, 4 Dec 2016 23:43:39 -0500
Steve Kinney <admin at pilobilus.net> wrote:
--

> odd.  I thought the task of "true philosophy" was to evaluate
> the internal consistency of logical statements, in a context where
> physical evidence or relevance to material situations is not
> considered.

	No it isn't. You don't know what philosophy means. Hardly
	surprising coming from a supporter of theocratic fraud, or a
	sworn enemy of truth, like you.

>  Or is that mathematics?

	It isn't mathematics either. But thanks for showing you know
	fuck about mathematics as well.

> The barrier between the two gets
> a bit fuzzy when Goedel's work

	Pseudo intellectual charlatan trying to look cool by invoking
	a 'well known' pseudo intellectual charlatan.

> gets dragged in, proving that proofs
> prove nothing.
>
> Rationalization normally means arguing backward toward a preconceived
> conclusion, in a process where logical contradictions and discarding
> or misrepresenting physical data are permissible - usually to justify
> or prove arbitrary and/or emotionally motivated propositions.  That
> seems very much like philosophy to me.

	No stupid piece of shit. What you are describing is
	jew-kristianity.

	Philosophy, as it name implies, is the search of
	truth/knowledge prompted by a love of truth/knowldege.

	A love of knowledge is exactly what apologists of
	jew-kristianity lack since their whole 'worldview' is built
	around the most stupid lies ever.

> On the other hand, the task of science

	Intelectual frauds babbling about science. This list is really
	something.

is to test well defined