USA Universities learn the consequences of disrespecting free speech

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 17:17:22 PST 2016

On Sun, 4 Dec 2016 22:58:55 -0200
Cecilia Tanaka <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Dec 4, 2016 9:04 PM, "juan" <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >         Maybe you don't, but quinn, whom you are so thouroughly
> > praising,
> certainly does.
>
> His convictions, not mine.

	What is that supposed to mean? 	He is a shitbag, but
	according to you he is a great. YOU are the one who SIDES with
	a SHITBAG like quinn. It is YOUR problem.

	Do not take me for an idiot, Cecilia. You can't be
	'anti-censorship' and pro-quinn who is a fucking CENSOR.

> >         There's a rather big group of people who support censorship
> > in
> this very same list and as far as I can tell you never speak against
> it or them.
>
> Please, search better in the list archives and verify my older
> messages.  I already said it would _not_ be correct to moderate a
> cypherpunk list.

	Thanks for making my point again. It's not just this
	list, but any medium. It is not correct to moderate anything.
	You should have just said that, but you didn't.

	As to you speaking against the many censors who advocate
	censorship here, feel free to link your posts criticizing them.
	I doubt there's any.

> >         Furthermore, when the Tor Inc. pentagon nazis censored
> > 'their'
> list your reply was something like "I don't like it but it is their
> list" - so you DO support censorship.
>
> I was kick-banned of Tor-Talk list and everybody knows I didn't like
> it at all.

	Completely irrelevant like the rest of your soap-opera-like
	tirade, except for this

	"I respected their  decision, because it is a Tor Project list
	and it follows their management rules. "

	"I am not saying their rules are right or fair, but Tor-Talk is
	one of their lists, Juan.  Their list, their rules."

	So you are a fully fledged totalitarian who parrots the most
	stupid, right-wing slogan ever.

	Newsflash for you Cecilia!! It is not their list. If anything
	it is taxpayer owned. And they have no 'right' to make nor
	'enforce' any 'rules'.

	Like I said Cecilia, you SUPPORT CENSORSHIP. Don't bother
	pretending that you don.t

It was an unpleasent and pretty humiliating experience