FBI to gain expanded hacking powers as Senate effort to block fails

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 16:11:39 PST 2016

On Dec 4, 2016 8:45 PM, "rooty" <arpspoof at protonmail.com> wrote:

> right - they been doing that shit for Years. No problems here although
I'm not brown and from Seria

"No problems here", rooty?  Are you crazy, boy?  We are discussing the
future of world' surveillance, not your 'absence of problems'.

It is _not_ about the colour of your skin or your country, but about all
the countries, about all the people, about all the colours and believes.
It's about the future.

Please, don't be so selfish.  We all must fight against these invisible and
cruel enemies.  It is a real war, not a game.  All the lives are important.