USA Universities learn the consequences of disrespecting free speech

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 16:04:39 PST 2016

On Sun, 4 Dec 2016 21:14:14 -0200
Cecilia Tanaka <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Dec 4, 2016 5:32 PM, "juan" <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > On Sun, 4 Dec 2016 12:58:04 -0200
> > Cecilia Tanaka <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > I know Shawn  -- not Sean! --  is a good person, very patient and
> polite and likes to present other perspectives,
> >
> >         Quoted to highlight the fact that you side with just another
> pro-censorship piece of american shit, who wants censorship
> everywhere and wants to call the cops on people who doesn't 'respect'
> his deranged dictates.
>
> Daijoubu, my dear Juan.  No unjustified worries please.  You know I
> don't support censorship and repression.

	Maybe you don't, but quinn, whom you are so thouroughly
	praising, certainly does.

	There's a rather big group of people who support
	censorship in this very same list and as far as I can tell you
	never speak against it or them.

	Furthermore, when the Tor Inc. pentagon nazis censored 'their'
	list your reply was something like "I don't like it but it is
	their list" - so you DO support censorship.