USA Universities learn the consequences of disrespecting free speech

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Dec 4 14:42:21 PST 2016

On Sun, Dec 04, 2016 at 07:38:06AM -0800, Razer wrote:
> On 12/04/2016 04:31 AM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> > Are you not aware that David Duke abhors violence as any decent man would,
>
> You're making shit up.
> The only violence Dave Duke abhors is violence against him.
> Here's Dave Duke calling for the death of the Chicago 7, 8 21, whatever.
> https://68.media.tumblr.com/a3d726351033555a271a8cb9bc0758ea/tumblr_oho3blp0Zq1s925jyo1_500.jpg

Can no man change ever change his views, as a rebellious
young man?

Or must we hold that something someone said 45 years ago (even IF it was
truly held belief by him back then - I cannot yet find proof of that)
may never be recanted, that such a man must be vilified for the
remainder of his life regardless?

Is there no other discussion possible, only "where there's smoke there's
fire, so fuck off"?

--
    Certified  Deplorable  Fake  News  Nazi (TM)(C)(R)
     Executive Director of Vice, Ministry of Winning