politically incorrect black gold! - Black TV Host Takes on David Duke with Incredible Interview

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Dec 4 05:45:32 PST 2016

On Sun, Dec 04, 2016 at 08:20:20AM -0500, John Newman wrote:

> > On Dec 4, 2016, at 12:16 AM, Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
> >
> >> On Sat, Dec 03, 2016 at 11:33:47PM +1100, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> >> Black TV Host Takes on David Duke with Incredible Interview
> >> http://davidduke.com/black-tv-host-takes-on-david-duke-with-incredible-interview/
> >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ki4izqElwaM
> >> August 3, 2016
> >> ~1 GiB ("best")
> >>

> >> Times are changin people ...
> >
> > Classic stat:
> >
> > The USA (private) Federal Reserve, doled out $27 billion to the
> > "too big to fail" banks.
> >
> > This year, the USA government "national / public debt" stands at
> > $19 trillion.
> >
> > So back in 2008, at a public debt of around say ~$17 trillion,
> > if that $27 billion bailout "funds" had instead gone 100% to the
> > government, and the banks had been allowed to simply fail / fall
> > over, then the USA government would have done the following:
> >
> >  - eliminated the USA's public debt, to $zero outstanding
> >  - had a budget surplus of $10 trillion "just lying around" on top of
> >    that
> >

> Math a bit off there, chum. Hint: trillion > billion.
>
> Are you suffering from some neuro degenerative condition? Alt-dementia?

:D  Ho yeah!!

Nice one :)

> Scratch that, don't really care, probably shouldn't have responded...

Oh come on - what's life if we can't have a chuckle, because, you know,
I'd -never- trump on someone's pathetic parade. Nope. Not me. What choo
lookin at? :scowl:

;)

By the way, shame about those numbers, but thanks for the correction.
Brown Paper Bag duly shoved on head.

--
    Certified  Deplorable  Fake  News  Nazi (TM)(C)(R)
     Executive Director of Vice, Ministry of Winning