USA Universities learn the consequences of disrespecting free speech

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Dec 4 03:14:20 PST 2016

On Sun, Dec 04, 2016 at 04:44:57AM -0600, Shawn K. Quinn wrote:
> On 12/04/2016 04:37 AM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> > --
> >     Save America - www.DavidDuke.com
>
> This discredits every point you are trying to make. It's like swapping
> out the concrete foundation of your million dollar mansion for quicksand.

Got you hooked ;)
(Truly, I massaged that sig specifically for you.)

Now you might bring a fact. Go pick a fact, and bring it. Then lets
debate that fact, rather than your non-contestable allusion/ metaphor.
(Since of course, a mataphor can be post-facto massaged away into
nothingness or everythingness, so there's just no point you see :)

> You may as well have said "Read 'Mein Kampf' by Adolf Hitler." It's
> about the same level.

Yeah yeah, you got triggered on a throwaway sig. So, ball's in your
court - bring a fact to the conversation - see if you can lift the
dialog about that particular baited hook signature line :)

This'll be fun...