USA Universities learn the consequences of disrespecting free speech

Shawn K. Quinn skquinn at rushpost.com
Sun Dec 4 02:18:56 PST 2016

On 12/04/2016 03:56 AM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> You say that as though it's the same situation - did you get too
> many extra doses of fluoride as a tot?

Irrelevant

> - Those last 4 words make all the difference. That's the point
> Shawne,

No E

> Kelloggs decided to get political by making a big public statement of
> "pulling ads from Breitbart" whilst providing precisely ZERO facts in
> support of their position.

There is no obligation that they advertise with Breitbart. Or, for that
matter, that they even advertise at all. (See No-Ad sunscreen, which as
its name implies hasn't been advertised, and has been sold most of the
time I've been alive and is still out there. It's actually pretty good
sunscreen too. I guess you'd boycott them too, as they don't advertise
on Breitbart either?)

> And of course you say that's not a political action, and is the same
> as these other supposed companys who did not make such public
> statements.

Kellogg's wanted to retain their customers. Their customers didn't want
the company supporting Breitbart with advertising. So, they quit
advertising on Breitbart. I don't blame them; their shareholders would
throw a shitfit if they lost customers by continuing to run their ads in
spite of known customer dissatisfaction with what is being paid for by
those ads, and the lost profit that would result from lost customers had
they simply maintained the status quo.

And yeah, 1 + 1 = 2 (see Lou Bega - A Little Bit of Mambo, track 9)

http://www.rantroulette.com
http://www.skqrecordquest.com