Less than 4 weeks after riding “THE ESTABLISHMENT" spiel to victory Trump invites them into his admin

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Dec 4 02:01:32 PST 2016

On Sat, Dec 03, 2016 at 09:32:02PM -0800, Razer wrote:
> His heavily armed true believing TrumpStrumpets are already getting 'a
> little tight in the jaw' as they say in the Knee-Grow neighborhoods.
> It's going to cost the US taxpayers more to keep this putz alive than it
> cost to keep 'Kenyan Muslim Obama' alive.

If true, that will be very sad, and very unfortunate for America of
course.

And either way, in the context of government anyway, so depressing
regardless.

Goldman Sachs lackie as Treasury Sec.? Looking like Trump may just be
"business as usual" ... but hopefully still without WW3.

--
    Certified  Deplorable  Fake  News  Nazi (TM)(C)(R)
     Executive Director of Vice, Ministry of Winning