USA Universities learn the consequences of disrespecting free speech

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Dec 3 21:33:55 PST 2016

On Sat, Dec 03, 2016 at 09:21:42PM -0800, Razer wrote:
> On 12/03/2016 08:53 PM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
>
> > Thus it’s easy to see how Kellogg could make the mistake it has made in
> > picking a fight with Breitbart and, by implication, all Americans on the right
>
> The number of Americans who read Breitbart is microscopic.
> The ones who actually believe it's analysis can't spell 'analysis'.
>
> Rr

Your cite below quotes Alexa, which has Breitbart at number 36
in the US - ever so slightly above "microscopic" it seems.

Admittedly your president-elect's recent victory has boosted their
readership quite substantially, either that or there's a problem with
the data.

Made an assumption and spouted that as "fact" lately?

=()

--
    Certified  Deplorable  Fake  News  Nazi (TM)(C)(R)
     Executive Director of Vice, Ministry of Winning