USA Universities learn the consequences of disrespecting free speech

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Dec 3 03:23:40 PST 2016

On Sat, Dec 03, 2016 at 05:16:56AM -0600, Shawn K. Quinn wrote:
> On 12/03/2016 04:50 AM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> >
> >   SKQ - reaming it with Javascript and pop-ups enabled
> >
> > Who woulda thought?
> >
> > At least we learn something today - for those who're a bit on the slow
> > side at least - web page pop-ups ACTUALLY still exist!!!
>
> My point is not that the pop-up is there. My point is how such a
> one-sided, deceptive message discredits everything on that site.

OK, so your first position that the pop-up had anything to do with what
you were saying, is now retracted by you.

I accept your retraction.

> Especially when shoved in the reader's face like that.

Or not?

So a 'news website' is talking about a boycott of Kellogs.

And, in your illustrious opinion, this 'news' is "one-sided" and
"deceptive".

OK I'm hearing your opinion.

Got something to back that up, or just hot air?

Feel free to retract either "one-sided", or "deceptive", or both - I
dunno why you have your opinion, so how would I know why you think what
you think - but without some supportive facts, your thoughts are <how
shall I say this> less than informative opinion porn?

> > =(
> >

> > But Sean K Quinn,
>
> Shawn. S-H-A-W-N like it's spelled in the From line.

Well now -that- certainly looks like a fact to me!

I can agree with --that--.