USA Universities learn the consequences of disrespecting free speech

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Dec 3 03:04:09 PST 2016

On Sat, Dec 03, 2016 at 04:32:46AM -0600, Shawn K. Quinn wrote:
> I actually wanted to blog about this, but absent a source for a similar
> article without a ridiculous pop-up in front of it, I'm probably not
> going to.

Oh isn't he just such a -smart- boy! Give him a clever star already.

> Which is sad.

I shall try to create an ascii tear drop for you Sean:

 / \
 |_|  *

(The asterisk is an optical / lense sparkle.)

And here's a safe space for you to grieve within (as in, safely):

 _ _ _ _
/s e a n\
 |  _  |
 |_| |_|
    ]
 __]

(That bottom bit's a footpath, in case you get lost.)