USA Universities learn the consequences of disrespecting free speech

Shawn K. Quinn skquinn at rushpost.com
Sat Dec 3 02:32:46 PST 2016

On 12/03/2016 04:16 AM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> Trigger Warning: diversity of thought apparently often not allowed,
> inclusion of conservatives denied, safe spaces "trump"ing all common
> sense.
>
> But! BUT! Your personal hero MILO, shows us that such insanity can
> sometimes have multi-million dollar consequences.
>
> Read it and laugh, snigger, indulge imperiously at the holes some
> universities dig in the name of combatting free speech to protect
> the modern extreme-Left precious snowflakes.
>

> Full text transcript:
> MILO Explains The Patriarchy At Ohio University
> http://www.breitbart.com/milo/2016/12/02/milo-explains-patriarchy-ohio-university/

It's really hard to take a site seriously when it opens with a pop-up
for a boycott of a cereal company (Kellogg's) that just did what any
company would do when a site they advertise on continues to act contrary
to that company's values.

http://www.sfgate.com/news/us/article/Breitbart-urges-Kellogg-s-boycott-over-pulled-ads-10646890.php

I actually wanted to blog about this, but absent a source for a similar
article without a ridiculous pop-up in front of it, I'm probably not
going to. Which is sad.

http://www.rantroulette.com
http://www.skqrecordquest.com