NetTime on JakeGate

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Dec 3 01:44:42 PST 2016

Thought I'd read this before - perhaps it was first at
origin  https://github.com/Enegnei/JacobAppelbaumLeavesTor

This is a timely reminder that the past never dies in the internet age
and jakegate is yet to be properly deconstructed, and Jacob Applebaum is
(evidently) yet to reach a place where is willing to speak publicly
(again).

Notwithstanding, the current facts on the ground are that Tor Inc has
failed re justice and righteousness, on so many counts I lost track.

To some it is evident that those at Tor Inc, including the founders,
including their latest "advocate" Bruce "PR-exercise stunt" Schneier,
are completely, utterly, compromised.

Any option is essentially better if you value sanity, justice,
righteousness and freedom over tyranny in the name of expediency,
yes even including ROTOR browser ;)

We the community, desperately need alternatives, not only to Tor
browser, but in particular and especially, alternatives to Tor Inc who
are predominantly to exclusively funded by the CIA, NSA and more of the
USA military industrial spying banking corporate debt enslavement
complex.

So a shout out to all who throw their hat in the ring, including ROTOR
browser, I2P, and the alternatives to Twatter, Vuckerberg's SpaceFook,
OwnCloud and the rest.

The work never ceases...