Are there crypto discussions on this forum

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 19:47:01 PST 2016

On Thu, 1 Dec 2016 12:41:33 -0800
Steven Schear <schear.steve at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'd consider volunteering once there are escrowed Bitcoin
> subscriptions,

	Enlighten me. How's your protocol for cyber-fascism supposed to
	work?

	Are you planning to not only to censor people, but to have them
	pay in advance for the 'privilege' of freely speaking, and then
	stealing their money wheh they say something you fascists
	don't like?

	Or what?

	By the way, congrats Steven. Your fuckingly retarded
	'libertarian' babbling about the founding fuckers did give you
	away a while back...