Are there crypto discussions on this forum

oshwm oshwm at openmailbox.org
Thu Dec 1 12:28:12 PST 2016

Just to add to the discussion if we're busy justifying our existence to the whiners...

A while back there was an active discussion of open source hardware and 'openfabs' (I took part in that too).
But more recently (although not quite meeting the openfab ideal) a cool little piece of open source hardware appeared based on the RISC V instruction set...

https://www.sifive.com/

Feel free to discuss, whiners are invited too :P

Cheers,
oshwm.