Major fuckups in the year of 2016?

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 16:33:01 PST 2016

On Thu, Dec 29, 2016 at 7:14 AM, John Newman <jnn at synfin.org> wrote:

> > On Dec 29, 2016, at 2:52 AM, juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > On Thu, 29 Dec 2016 09:35:45 +0200
> > Georgi Guninski <guninski at guninski.com> wrote:
> >
> >> What are some major fuckups in the year of 2016?
> >
> >    tens of millions of children were born - that's a major fuckup
> >    and the source of all other fuck ups.
> >

> But abortion and birth control are a crime against god and the US of
> A(ssholes)..
>
> I commit genocide in a sock once a day or so.

​
Mottainai, John!  :(

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mottainai

You can use it in several ways.  Some suggestions:

http://cookingwithcum.com

http://www.medicaldaily.com/extraordinary-things-you-can-do-sperm-242190

No, I swear I never cooked it, used it as facial moisturizer or used it to
write invisible letters, haha!!  ;D

Being sincere, I never understand why North-Americans are so creative when
commiting this kind of genocide...  Socks, pies, fishes  (this one scared
me!  is this option a 'smell thing'? haha!!),  watermelons, corpses, etc,