Grugq: Tor No Panacea

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Dec 30 15:39:46 PST 2016

On Wed, Dec 28, 2016 at 08:20:02PM -0500, John Newman wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 28, 2016 at 07:42:28PM -0000, The Cuckq wrote:
> > > On Wed, Dec 28 2016 05:33:39
> > > "juan" <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > brain dead scumbags like "The Cuckq"
> >
> > lol
> >
> > Tor is for people[1] like you[2]
> >
> > [1]: https://encyclopediadramatica.se/cuckoldry
> > [2]: https://encyclopediadramatica.se/you
>
> Dude, you're a fucking moron. Taking the nick "cuck" and posting links
> to ED just kills anything you might have had to say.
>
> How did such a fucking moronic meme catch on? Probably because
> theres a bunch of fucking dipshit trump-loving losers out there who
> methinks doth protest too much about "niggers fucking their wives".
> Freudian fantasy slip?
> John

I guess, with such diplorum and subtlety, you must be referring to, in
your case, your frustating experiences watching not your wife, but your
boyfriend when you came home early unannounced 14 years ago?

Don't worry mate, you'll get over it one day ... perhaps when you're 88
and stuck in a rocking chair.