[WAR] World War 3 - not only possible, but desperately wanted

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Dec 29 14:45:30 PST 2016

World War 3 is desperately wanted by some.

Can the world have a soft landing through the coming crisin?
That's of course possible, many people are putting their attention on
just this possibility and how to do ones part to try to avoid the worst.

We know one thing for sure: Russia will not start such a war, but if it
is started, Russia will absolutely finish it.

I do hope that the true power brokers are finally kept in check on this
one and don't get their next "war to end all wars".

Jerusalem Post: There will be a war, a big war
http://www.fort-russ.com/2016/12/jerusalem-post-there-will-be-war-big-war.html

The New York Times is now officially a Puppet Without Strings
http://www.fort-russ.com/2016/12/the-new-york-times-is-now-officially.html