Suggestion for reading (was Fwd: [liberationtech] Fake News)

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 06:41:33 PST 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Yosem Companys"
Date: Dec 9, 2016 1:51 AM
Subject: [liberationtech] Fake News
To: "Liberation Technologies" <liberationtech at lists.stanford.edu>,

Anyone know of any academic studies showing that fake (social media) news
influenced the 2016 presidential election outcome?

Thanks,
Yosem

list guidelines will get you moderated:
companys at stanford.edu.

=======

Hi again, shiny happy people!  :D

I strongly recommend the reading of this amazing thread on the Liberation
Technologies list.  It's gorgeous, pretty interesting, with 70 or more
messages until the moment!  I loved it, Yosem!  Thank you very much!  <3

Hey, Rr, ask to Luiz Moncau, one of the cute Stanford guys who wrote a
message on this thread, about my existence!  :D

He knows me in person and will tell you I do exist and I seem a happy dumb
puppy, pretty cute, but terribly clumsy and crazy, hahaha!!  ;D

I do love cats, but unhappily I never had feline elegance and charm.
Hmm...  Maybe only when flirting...  Meow, baby!  ;)

-  PS for Mirimir, the person:  -  Mirimir, the ugliest cat that I already
saw in my whole life, is being brave, but he is dying faster than I
expected, my love.  He will probably not see 2017 arrives, but I promise
his last days will be full of love, care and food, my dear.  Like you, he
is a great explorer, pretty curious and loves eating fish and strange
music.

He likes to meow when my neighbour listens to bizarre songs  (Brazilian
funk 'pancadão', with vulgar bad words and explicit sexual content).  I was
very proud until yesterday, thinking he also detested them like me and was
complaining in cat's language, but noticed he was purring while meowing,
hahaha!!!  Traitor of the good music, haha!!  ;D

He wants attention and when I try to sleep, he simply sits on my face and I
can't breath...  Now Zzz will tell everybody I am 'lesbian' because I had a
'bald pussy' on my face in the last days, aff...  Mirimir has lost his fur
and is so bald as Zzz.  Hope this guy leaves the closet soon to stop
annoying LGBT people.  He needs lots of love  (and anal sex!)  for being a
better person!  :-/

OK, I will try to sleep a bit and stop writing so much.  (-_-)* zzzzz

Mirimir, the cat, and his pet, Ceci, wish you all a great life!  Meow meow
meow!!!  <3  <3  <3

-  PS's PS:  -  "Dear Santa, I am writing to tell you that I have been
naughty, but  -- wow! --  it was worth it!  With love, Ceci.  :D"