"right" vs permission, to immigrate - "Japan: No Muslims, no terrorists"

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 01:33:34 PST 2016

On Tue, 20 Dec 2016 21:21:27 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> This essay by Christopher Cantwell pretty much destroys the
> "libertarians must be in favor of open borders" idea.

> https://christophercantwell.com/2015/09/28/open-borders-or-market-immigration/

	"For a libertarian, the answer may at first seem quite obvious,
	open borders."

	"Governments obtain everything they have from coercive
	violence, and thus have no legitimate claim to control what are
	commonly considered public spaces."

	That is the libertarian position. It is then REJECTED by
	cuntwell because it is not 'practical'.

	"A practical and strategic problem then presents itself."

	So I hope that now  Jim won't misrepresent what I say and
	won't pretend that I'm misrepresenting cantwell.

	Notice also how there's an obvious LIBERTARIAN patch for the
	alleged problem. Have open borders and don't give any 'welfare'
	to immigrants.  Oddly enough, arch-clown cantwell 'forgets' to
	mention that option. But even the likes of cantwell can't be
	that stupid.

	PS : Let me know when you Jim and cantwell start deporting
	statist but 'legal' americans. There must be some >250 millions
	of them?

J.