"right" vs permission, to immigrate - "Japan: No Muslims, no terrorists"

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 10:32:53 PST 2016

Just a little fun and pretty OT observation...  ;)

All the times when I criticize Zzz's racist posture or lack of intelligence
in this list, an interesting 'coincidence' always happens:  -  I receive
much more spam than usual.  At least three times more, usually.  :)

It always makes me smile because it means he read my message, felt the burn
and is showing me his true colors.  Always coward anonymous attacks,
because has no _rational_ arguments to justify his own ideas in public and
no courage to talk to me.  Why are all the racists so coward?