No one provides proof Assange is dead > 1 month now

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 16 10:02:24 PST 2016

 From: Razer <rayzer at riseup.net>

 On 12/15/2016 11:48 PM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:

 Julian Assange: ‘Our Source Is Not the Russian Government’

>He said that MONTHS ago.

>He was just repeating it for the illiterates who need to see it on a Right-Wing TeeVee channel.

>Ps. Handjob & braitfart are a little slow. Like most lIbertards and Fascist alt-Righturds

>Vicious, but really, REALLY slow.

> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4034038/Ex-British-ambassador-WikiLeaks-operative-claims-Russia-did-NOT-provide-Clinton-emails-handed-D-C-park-intermediary-disgusted-Democratic-insiders.html
If anything, I don't think it's primarily the right-wing who are actually believing the "Russia hacked the election" story.  I think that story is at least designed, in part, for such people as an audience, hoping that they will 'bite'.  Instead, I think it is the Hillary-supporters and other left-wingers who are putting out this implausible story.
I don't mean that it is entirely implausible that Russia (or many others) hacked the DNC/Podesta sources.  But Russia as the ONLY potential bogey-man, and as if we can ignore other sources, that's currently a left-wing story.   The MSM repeats this daily, even hourly.  They've been looking for things to blame Hillary's loss on for weeks, and have generally given up other stories.
It will probably be eventually  found that some state-supported person within Russia had the capability to obtain these emails, and quite possibly did so, and would have been willing to release them to Wikileaks (or others).  But that is not inconsistent with the idea that Wikileaks eventually, and actually, got these emails from a different source:  The current claim that people within the DNC did that, is quite plausible.
            Jim Bell