oil supply sigint

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 11:37:43 PST 2016

On Tue, 13 Dec 2016 03:34:37 -0500
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 1:24 PM, juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >         nuke is worse than oil and has the same 'geopolitical
> >         dependencies'.
>
> I know it has sourcing and mining issues but we know
> safe open crowd reviewed plant designs and open
> inspections are possible for those bold enough to
> set aside secret corp profit bullshit, and obviously there
> are zero emissions, except for waste.

	...waste being a serious, unsolved problem?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/2013/03/20/suntech-bankruptcy/2002429/

> Look at the installed base growth curve, they're not all
> dreaming lefty activists throwing their money away,

	I don't thinkt it's their moeny. It's the money they get
	through subsidies. But just in case I get accused
	of...something. Oil is heavily subsidized too.

> there's serious corps in there going for it.

	Like suntech? =P Anyway, the underlying problem is that there's
	no real market for energy. The current energy 'market' being a
	poster child for crony capitalism, including the 'hight tech'
	sector.