Tick Tick Tick - "Seven Days" (Soft Coup in Progress in US)

Steve Kinney admin at pilobilus.net
Wed Dec 14 10:49:07 PST 2016

On 12/14/2016 11:04 AM, Razer wrote:

> Escobar quotes Peter Spengler describing a "Soft Coup" in progress
> in the US:
>
>> "THE COUP AGAINST TRUMP
>>
>> It takes a brilliant analyst like my friend Peter Spengler to put
>> the ongoing regime change attempt against Trump in perspective in
>> only a few words:
>>
>> “We ought not to deal with this ‘Russia did it’ induced paranoia
>> as an intelligence failure, as Trump did, but with a creeping,
>> emerging coup which the Directorate of Operation [which the CIA
>> basically is] has been launching in cahoots with a faction in the
>> Pentagon since about September.

>From the "fun facts" file:

To date, no evidence in support of the assertion that Russia
"interfered" in the 2016 U.S. Presidential election has been
presented:  Only unsupported claims - and, to date, the CIA has had
nothing to say about it.

The only source for this widespread belief is an October, 2016 press
release from the Department of Homeland Security press office.  Note
that this was not an intelligence work product or a communication with
any U.S. or State agency or other responsible party.  It was a
partisan Obama Administration propaganda placement intended to
influence public opinion:  A component of the effort to demonize Trump
by turning his statements expressing a willingness to negotiate with
Russia into a confession that he was collaborating with a foreign enemy.

All the stories blaming Russia for the release of "hacked" e-mail
content purporting to show criminal activities by Hillary Clinton and
her DNC associates are based on this single statement from the DHS
press release, which is self evidently pure speculation:

"The recent disclosures of alleged hacked e-mails on sites like
DCLeaks.com and WikiLeaks and by the Guccifer 2.0 online persona are
consistent with the methods and motivations of Russian-directed
efforts. These thefts and disclosures are intended to interfere with
the US election process."

No claim of "secret evidence" in support of this speculation is made
in the press release, nor has any evidence supporting this speculation
appeared since that time.

https://www.dhs.gov/news/2016/10/07/joint-statement-department-homeland-
security-and-office-director-national

=or=

http://tinyurl.com/dhs-big-lie

Since the election, the assertion that Russia "rigged" the election
has been turned into a full scale Big Lie propaganda campaign by media
outlets affiliated with the Democratic National Committee.  Headline
stories across numerous media outlets agree, the CIA says Russia Did
It.  Every "new" story reports that an anonymous source says that an
unnamed senior intelligence official told them that secret information
proves Russian involvement.

:o)