Tick Tick Tick - "Seven Days" (Soft Coup in Progress in US)

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Wed Dec 14 08:04:48 PST 2016

Anyone seen any good classic movies lately?

Seven Days In May. Recommended by Pepe Escobar (snigger, 'Russian Stooge')

The link he provides at Farcebook, 123DOTnet, is Cloudflare, like
putlockerDOTac

Here's a direct link to the 888mb file, hosted in Belize. 1274x720px,
but better viewed a little smaller.

http://130.185.254.181/vids/seven_days_in_may_1964.mp4

Escobar quotes Peter Spengler describing a "Soft Coup" in progress in
the US:

> "THE COUP AGAINST TRUMP
>
> It takes a brilliant analyst like my friend Peter Spengler to put the
> ongoing regime change attempt against Trump in perspective in only a
> few words:
>
> “We ought not to deal with this ‘Russia did it’ induced paranoia as an
> intelligence failure, as Trump did, but with a creeping, emerging coup
> which the Directorate of Operation [which the CIA basically is] has
> been launching in cahoots with a faction in the Pentagon since about
> September.
>
> This silent potential coup is an attempt to get rid of a nuisance
> president even before he can become a legitimate president through the
> vote of the electoral college, while at the same time building a scene
> for a political crossfire in which Trump no longer has even a chance
> to address a physical audience, like during the rallies of his
> campaign, which leaves the mass of voters and supporters bewildered by
> the secondary reality staged by the media.
>
> I think it serves well to review and smell "Seven Days in May" and
> remember why and for what purpose JFK had won Frankenheimer for this
> movie project.”
>
> MUST WATCH "Seven Days in May" is here:"

Rr