more cuck for Barack - Judge Jeanine dishes out another serve

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 12:22:45 PST 2016

On Tue, 13 Dec 2016 12:17:04 -0800
Razer <rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:

> On 12/13/2016 12:07 PM, juan wrote:
>

> > I can post whatever I wan't.
>
> Spoken like a two year old pouting.

	Go to cuba scumbag. That's where you belong. Running a
	concentration camp. No doubt there's lots of free speech in
	cuba. Your kind of free speech.

	But I'm sure you love the cheap stuff that the biggest fascist
	economy on the planet provides eh. Enjoy your cheap gas. You
	get it by murdering brown children.

	" Let it be known......Castro was a true hero."