more cuck for Barack - Judge Jeanine dishes out another serve

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 12:07:22 PST 2016

On Tue, 13 Dec 2016 11:54:43 -0800
Razer <rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:

> On 12/13/2016 11:13 AM, juan wrote:
> > I, unlike quinn, am not a statist nor I advocate censorship in a
> > list devoted to cyber freedom.
>

> Shitting typographical spirochete-infested diarrhea all over a list
> continually is an attempt at censorship by dissuading people

	You can't be that pathetic can you? I can post whatever I
	wan't. That doesn't prevent other people from posting whatever
	they want. Just look at your sick commie vomits. Nobody is
	materially preventing you from posting them.

	But I certainly see what your problem is rayzer. You want to be
	'free' to claim that murderer commie fidel castro was a hero
	and you don't want people to rub it in your face that you are
	an anti-libertarian commie troll.

	Sniff sniff. It's so sad that the Cuban Commie Party doesn't
	control this list. They surely would have fixed your 'problem'
	a long time ago.