Fwd: [NATURAL_DEFENCE] SECRET U.S.A. TORTURE NETWORK

Steve Kinney admin at pilobilus.net
Tue Dec 13 09:39:48 PST 2016

On 12/13/2016 04:05 AM, grarpamp wrote:
> ---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: ECOTERRA Intl.
> <office at ecoterra-international.org> Date: Tue, Dec 13, 2016 at
> 12:03 AM Subject: [NATURAL_DEFENCE] SECRET U.S.A. TORTURE NETWORK
> To: MAILHUB <mailhub at ecoterra.net>

This is regrettable:

> RELATED: To publish research findings like the above soon might be
> banned in the USA see:
> http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-10/senate-quietly-passes-counter
ing-disinformation-and-propaganda-act

recently read the full text of this Act, which is very brief.  It
creates a new de facto ministry of propaganda in the State Department,
tasked to wage political warfare against foreign audiences through
propaganda placements and campaigns.  The act creates no authorities
for domestic censorship.  I would call assertions to the contrary
"disinformation" as the text of the bill is brief and unambiguous -
although its mandates certainly will result in distribution of
disinformation to U.S. audiences through private sector propaganda
organs, censorship is no part of the mission described.  Claims that
S.2692, the "Countering Information Warfare Act of 2016" creates
authorities for domestic censorship are very damaging to the
credibility of anyone making such claims.

Also regrettable:  ITHACA does not seem to have a web presence of any
kind, which leaves reporting on their activities in the hands of
"fringe" press outlets who will, as noted above, poison the narrative
by presenting it in a context of prejudicial commentary and
disinformation.

I have seen extensive documentation and anecdotal evidence that
strongly validates the gross systemic abuses the quoted ITHACA press
release describes.  I consider /all/ Court ordered custodial
relationships components of the Prison Industrial Complex.  U.S.
Courts turn a blind eye to endemic criminal abuse of the human "cash
cow commodities" created by Court order, to protect their own
reputations.  This behavior makes the Court an accessory to these
acts, and establishes a feedback loop of perverse incentives that
makes legal remedies effectively impossible.  Instances of kickbacks
and corruption only exacerbate this already intolerable systemic disorde
r.