Let's play Whack-A-Troll

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Tue Dec 13 09:28:00 PST 2016

On 12/13/2016 08:50 AM, me03wt wrote:

>    I had not noticed the correlation. Of course, that doesn't prove
> causation, but it is something to keep in mind.

Well, there was ALWAYS Juan... Also at some point, about the time I
found out about the list, someone had mentioned it publicly on social
media. I forget where exactly... but that could account for some of the
trolling too.

FWIW the troll infestation on the intertubz seems to have increased
dramatically with the advent of SOMEONE using the intertubz to get
elected prezident.

Works good! Yesterday il Douche Trump tweeted what a waste the F-35
fighter program was and within an hour Lockheed's stock value dropped
$3.5 BILLION dollars. This morning I found myself locked out of twitter
b/c "Win an iphone by reporting "Russian Trolls" contest. Cleared it u
and reported the cyber-bullying contest and the person who reported me.

I had to buy a special keyboard.

https://twitter.com/AuntieImperial/status/808706651955994624

Rr