Aaron Swartz - the real reason he was murdered

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Dec 12 15:31:30 PST 2016

On Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 03:27:07AM -0000, &&cheeez wrote:
> > Zedron:
> > So the real reason Aaron Swartz was murdered, first time I've seen this:
> > https://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?p=13827231&postcount=164
> >
> > tldr: he found a mother load; for those with conscience, this stuff is
> > hard to even read
>
> Lol, now wee no whut Syverson, et al, ment wen anonymoosly orderd "pizza"
> over Torr -
>
> https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-talk/2015-August/038681.html

Steady explosion continues.

Remember boys and girls, safely keep and carefully distribute all that
you uncover ... careful now.

http://bbs.dailystormer.com/t/pizzagate-new-york-times-mocks-researchers-exposing-a-washington-dc-child-sex-ring/70299/25

The first vid linked is damned indicting:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYAewjRwdEQ

yet to view the others.

Brought to you by Citizen Fake News Investigations.

Stay safe peeps. Safety can mean having a team - those who clandestinely
watch you from afar, those who travel with you, or sometimes, doing what
you need to do alone.

Ultimately, your team is what counts. Good luck.

--
 Chief Citizen Fake News Investigations Officer
          Don't F#@!$ with Crowd!