Has anyone been in contact with Jake Appelbaum?

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Sun Dec 11 20:31:16 PST 2016

On December 11, 2016 10:19:52 PM EST, anthony at cajuntechie.org wrote:

>It seems that Jake  has  been MIA since the allegations  of sexual
>misconduct were  made several  months ago. Has  anyone had any actual
>contact with  him since?

I have no affiliation with Appelbaum, but I did read a story about the Assange video conference held in Berlin on Oct 4 that placed Appelbaum in appearance...

Quote:

"Appelbaum, who has called the allegations of misconduct "vicious and spurious," attended the Berlin event in disguise, having grown a bushy beard and pulled the hood of his parka over his forehead inside the hot nightclub. He declined to comment for this story."

Link:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-10-11/how-julian-assange-turned-wikileaks-into-trump-s-best-friend