Has anyone been in contact with Jake Appelbaum?

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 20:28:35 PST 2016

On Dec 12, 2016 12:26 AM, <anthony at cajuntechie.org> wrote:

> It seems that Jake  has  been MIA since the allegations  of sexual
misconduct were  made several  months ago. Has  anyone had any actual
contact with  him since?

Some people of the list had contact with him, Anthony.  I had personal
problems and did not travel to Germany, as expected.  I am frustrated and,
with a bit of luck, will try it again in the next month.

Jake's alive and needs peace and privacy.  He needs to take his time,
Anthony.

Some of my dearest friends really hate him, but I still love and respect
him exactly the same.  I want to meet him in person and talk about all
those things and my personal researches.  Or not.  Maybe just cooking for
him and walking around with him in silence.  He knows I love ice cream and
walking around with my friends.  Silence is comfortable among real friends
and he knows I can't and I won't judge him.  My life always was full of
crazy people and stories.

I also need to cook to other friends in Germany or I will be strongly
kicked in my poor butt.  Carnitas tacos, different kinds of sushi and also
a bit of Brazilian barbecue  (churrasco).  I am vegetarian, but my family
and friends love meat, haha!!  ;)

Anthony, I know you are a good person, with a big kind heart and that you
believe in God sincerely.  Please, pray for Jake, for his life, his
future.  Pray for all of us, for a better world, please.

I always pray for my loved ones, for a better world, but I am always in
doubt if God exists or not.  If God exists, He knows faith is not my best
quality and must grin a lot all the times when I pray.  Or laugh, I don't
know...  :P

Mirimir knows I always ask God to save a life when donate blood and
platelets.  With faith or not, I am sure all of us can save lives and can
help the world with our actions.  Jake really tried to make better the
world with his work, his beliefs about privacy and security.  I always will
love him for it.

Yours Ceci...  Ah, you know I like you a lot, Anthony!  Take care, OK?  :)